Limousine Fleet, Capacity & Policies
Our Fleet is comprised of well maintained late model limousines and luxury vehicles.
- Car #1 – White 14-passenger SUV Limousine
- Car #2 – Black 12-passenger SUV Limousine | Interior Photo
- Car #3 – White 5th door 10-passenger Limousine | Interior Photo
- Car #4 – Black 5th door 10-passenger Limousine | Interior Photo
- Car #5 – Black 8-passenger Limousine | Interior Photo
- Car #6 – Black Lincoln Navigator SUV | Interior Photo
- Car #7 – Town Car L Signature Series
- Car #8 – White 8-passenger Limousine
- Car #9 – Black 8-passenger Limousine| Interior Photo
- Car #10 – Town Car L Executive Series
- Car #11 – Black Lincoln Town Car
- Car #12 – White 20-passenger Limousine Bus | Interior Photo
- Car #13 – White 14-passenger Van
- Car #14 – Silver 26-passenger Limousine Bus | Interior Photo
- Car #15 – White 14-passenger Van
- Car #16 – Silver Lincoln Navigator SUV | Interior Photo
- Car #17 – Black Lexus RX400H Hybrid SUV
- Car #18 – Silver Mercedes Sprinter Van | Interior Photo
- Car #20 – Black 12-passenger SUV Limousine | Interior Photo
- Car #21 – Silver Lincoln Navigator SUV | Interior Photo
Our standard ground transportation services include:
- Air & Sea travel arrivals and departures
- Includes "Meet & Greet" Service
- Special Event transfers
- Wedding Packages
- Stagette Packages
- Graduation/Prom Packages
- Butchart Gardens
- Artisan Tours
- Staff Function Transportation
- Staff Incentive Programs
Our Specialty ground transportation services include:
- Airport greeters and coordinators for multiple arrivals and larger groups (ask us about rates)
- Bottled water for all arriving passengers
- Onsite coordinators for larger functions
- Group function pre-organization
- 24/7 dispatch and a North American toll-free number
- Full services on Statutory holidays
Reservation Correctness: A confirmation will be sent by email or fax. Please look over your confirmation and notify L.A. Limousines of any changes that need to be made. Client is responsible for ensuring that the information provided is correct.
Deposits: Deposits or credit card information is required to secure your reservation. Deposits/payments are non-refundable, but are transferable for a fee.
Weddings, Winery Tours, Prom and Graduation Reservations: Subject to full charge if cancelled less than 60 days from the date of the event.
Special Event Reservations (Birthdays, Anniversaries, etc.): Subject to full charge if cancelled less than 7 days before the date of the event.
Arrival and Departure Transfers: Subject to full charge if cancelled less than 2 hours before scheduled pick-up time.
General Reservations: All other reservations are subject to a 1-hour charge if cancelled less than 48 hours before the reservation date.
Note: cancellations due to a "death in the family" are subject to the same cancellation policies as above.